Today we was release SkinEngine 3.00.
- Optimized: New skinning engine - faster and better
- Added: Filcker free scrolbar to any Combobox controls
- Added: TFlowPanel and TGridPanel support
- Update: Better TPanel support for Delphi and C++ Builder
- Update: Better graphic controls support for Delphi and C++ Builder
- Update: Better TScroolBox and grids support for Delphi and C++ Builder
- Update: Better UpDown control skinning
- Fixed: Many minor bugs
SkinEngine is a library of components which allows to change visual appearance and behavior of your application with use of the powerful skinning engine and a set of 2000+ ready skins.
- Very easy to use, SkinEngine automatically replace windows and controls appearance and behavior. Only few modification in code needed.
- Complete support of msstyles skins. The necessary skins is easily chosen among the thousand ones available on the Internet.
- Msstyles skin converter to the native SkinEngine format.
- 2000+ free skins
- Completely compatible with all versions of Windows since 95
- Stable code SkinEngine uses the optimized, well organized and stable code
The SkinEngine is available in:
- Microsoft .NET 1.0 edition
- Microsoft .NET 2.0 edition
- Microsoft .NET 3.0 edition
- ActiveX edition
- Delphi and C++ Builder components
- DLL edition with very easy API